The Leland Report Book is now available to order. 120 pages with over 130 photos from the past 15 years, some never published before. This first hard-bound case edition, professionally bound and assembled in the US, has a limited run of 1,000 copies. With a foreword by Susan Ager and stories by Meggen Watt Petersen, Sandra Serra Bradshaw and Jim Burnham, this is sure to be a collector’s item.
Download some sample pages of the book: LelandReportEBook66-75
You can purchase online or if you are in the area you can find the book at these locations in Leelanau:
- Leelanau Books, 109 N Main, Leland (231) 256-7111
- Leelanau Historical Society Museum, 203 Cedar St, Leland (231) 256-7475
- Cottage Books, 5989 S Lake St, Glen Arbor (Go south at Art’s) (231) 334-4223
- The Front Porch, 207 N St Joseph St, Suttons Bay (231) 271-6895
- Horizon Books, 243 E Front St, Traverse City (231) 946-7290
- One Without Limits, 3015 N. Omena Point Rd. Omena MI (231) 357-4045
- Dog Ears Books, 106 S Waukazoo St, Northport, MI (231)386-7209
|Click here to order the book||Read the story behind the book here.|
Listen to our Interview at WTCM AM580 in Traverse City:
Select photos from the book will be available to purchase after the book ships. There will be a special electronic version available to download within a month of the printed version in PDF and EPub formats.
Here are some examples from the book: