The Leland Report Book is now available to order. 120 pages with over 130 photos from the past 15 years, some never published before. This first hard-bound case edition, professionally bound and assembled in the US, has a limited run of 1,000 copies. With a foreword by Susan Ager and stories by Meggen Watt Petersen, Sandra Serra Bradshaw and Jim Burnham, this is sure to be a collector’s item.
Download some sample pages of the book: LelandReportEBook66-75
You can purchase online or if you are in the area you can find the book at these locations in Leelanau:
- Leelanau Books, 109 N Main, Leland (231) 256-7111
- Leelanau Historical Society Museum, 203 Cedar St, Leland (231) 256-7475
- Cottage Books, 5989 S Lake St, Glen Arbor (Go south at Art’s) (231) 334-4223
- The Front Porch, 207 N St Joseph St, Suttons Bay (231) 271-6895
- Horizon Books, 243 E Front St, Traverse City (231) 946-7290
- One Without Limits, 3015 N. Omena Point Rd. Omena MI (231) 357-4045
- Dog Ears Books, 106 S Waukazoo St, Northport, MI (231)386-7209
|Click here to order the book||Read the story behind the book here.|
Listen to our Interview at WTCM AM580 in Traverse City:
Select photos from the book will be available to purchase after the book ships. There will be a special electronic version available to download within a month of the printed version in PDF and EPub formats.
Here are some examples from the book:
Keith, how do we go about advertising our business on your site?….
Thx!….Verne Petrosky-(Fred’s Brother)
Comfort Center Stores-est. 1974
There is a link on the right side of the website – “Advertise your business here”. Click on that and it has the instructions. If you have questions, email me at email@example.com
You don’t really have to register for an account unless you want to be able to check on the status of the order. You can order without registering and logging in.
1. If you are on the “Register and Checkout” page on the phone, you can scroll down and choose “Checkout as guest” under the continue button.
2. Enter your address, then “Continue Checkout”
3. Select your shipping method, and continue to the Paypal payment button.
4. You don’t have to register for Paypal either, just choose the “Pay with Card” button.
I wanted to buy a book, but had to register. Apparently, when I wrote a password, I made a mistake when I verified it, and then it said my email had already been used. Now I can’t register. I am out of town and am trying to do this on my phone. Very frustrated as the scene with the sea gulls is RIGHT in front of our family’s cottage.
I can help you out, Janet. I’ll send you an email with contact info