Vol XXI – #1 – Into the 21st Year

FriSatSun
52/39°F
50/32°F
41/36°F

Vol. XX - #268- From the Lens of Erhardt Peters
Vol XXI - #2 - Beach Shadows and Waning Spring Ice

Into our 21st year. So, technically, this it the 20th anniversary of the Leland Report! It has been a beautiful ride to this point and no doubt you have seen the changes. We are currently looking at what the Leland Report is going to look like going forward. I am in the process of relocating to Leland, and whether that is buying or building, I’ll be up there somehow, but in the meantime the Leland Report will remain fairly sporadic. No longer can I maintain the “photo-a-day” that we’ve been so proud of. Even after that, I am not likely to be always in that area, so Leland will have to follow me wherever I go.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us and continues to follow us!

Notify of
guest
9 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Michèle Hollister
Michèle Hollister
19 days ago

Happy Anniversary! I continue to feel such abundant gratitude for all the joy that each new Leland Report would always bring with each new email. All the efforts translated into a generous gift these past 20 years from your family and whatever form those efforts continue and where that journey goes, I hope we can continue to walk and “ride shotgun” (so to speak), with you.

Jeff in Paw Paw
Jeff in Paw Paw
19 days ago

Happy to see The Leland Report in any form. It’s been great to have the opportunity to see pictures of one of the places I love when I’m not there. A real treasure!

GoodHarborGuy
GoodHarborGuy
19 days ago

Congratulations on the 20th anniversary of The Leland Report! I’ve enjoyed seeing your beautiful photos for many years. Best wishes now and for the future.

Shanebat
Shanebat
20 days ago

Congratulations on the milestone anniversary! Thank you to the Burnham family for the efforts in getting the beautiful shots, keeping the Report going, and sharing the family blog with the Land of Delight family. There were a couple shots in the “anthology” above that I hadn’t seen before. I know that I can speak for everyone that we all have enjoyed this Report chronicling the images of Erhardt Peters, Walter McCord, and Keith Burnham family and associate photographers and we’ll continue to follow…..

Chris
Chris
20 days ago

My brother told about “Leland” 50 yrs ago.. I try to make it up at least once a year .. usually in the fall!! My brother told me about this website love it.. my brother passed away last March .. I so look forward to this site.. I will always look forward to anything you will post!! Good luck in your move you are lucky!!

Ruth Adams Linsmith
Ruth Adams Linsmith
20 days ago

Whatever works for the Burnham family certainly will work for your thousands of readers! THANK YOU!

Wayne S. Kahrs
Wayne S. Kahrs
20 days ago

Sorry for changes, but change happens and life goes on. We’ll continue to follow you, and in the meantime, I (we) enjoy our pictures thru TLR of my home barn in E. Leland and the River from the damn to the West. Beautiful!!!!! Wayne & Monique Kahrs, Norton Shores (E. Leland native)

Neal
Neal
20 days ago

Not only is this TLR anniversary but my wife’s and my 43rd. All fools I guess. So good to see the water has fallen so much since last summer. Congrats on the move north. Look forward to seeing you around town.